Introduce Yourself!

Welcome everyone! I’m Tarik and I am part of the Customer Support and Customer Support teams here at Process Street.

I was actually the 2nd hire in the Customer Success team after Blake and have been here nearly 3 years.
I am from the northeast of England, live with my wife and 2 kids, plus our Patterdale (Pluto). I’m here to help with all things Process Street and British slang!

5 Likes

Hi there! I’m Ellie, also part of the Customer Success team here at Process Street and the Customer Education team.

In my role, I support customers via our support channel as well as writing and updating our Knowledge Base help articles and release posts and working on new videos for our YouTube channel.

I’m based in central Portugal where I live in the hills with my two cats Bela & Isa.

Like Tarik, I’m also British, so if you see me spelling something in a weird way that would be why :slight_smile:

Looking forward to having some good interactions and sharing ideas and solutions with you all!

Ellie

3 Likes

Hi Michelle! Great names for your cats!! :grin: Welcome!

1 Like

Hey Prakash! Thanks for the kind words. We hope you enjoy the community!

My name is Craig and I’m a retired entrepreneur and software trainer from Minnesota. My career has always been focused on cutting edge technology in multiple industries (construction, health care, non-profit organizations and small business). Most recently, I was in management at UnitedHealth Group where I managed a KPI program that tested over 200 business units on how to respond to emergencies and disasters. In addition, I also was Director of the Client Services group of a SaaS company that provided an emergency notification platform for such clients as Intel, Federal Express, Oracle, Gap, and Qualcomm. I have been an accounting software trainer for over 15 years, so I am very familiar with processes and procedures for business. After reviewing Process Street’s capabilities I now have the aspiration to join their Partner Program as a consultant and bring my business background to those needing help with Process Street. I look forward to working with members of this new community and am excited about becoming an expert with Process Street!

5 Likes

Welcome Craig!

We’re always looking to build strong win-win relationships with great partners.
Have you already spoken with Tony in our Partnerships team?

We have a program in place that offers 20% commission on the first year of revenue that any of your referrals bring in. You can learn more here:

If you’re interest in discussing this further, you can book a time with Tony Brown, at the below link to see how we can work together:

Best,

Ellie

3 Likes

Hey there!

Happy to have you all here. My name is Gustavo and I’m one of the Customer Success agents here at Process Street. Looking forward to helping you to make the best out of Process Street! Don’t hesitate in reaching out if you need anything.

I’m originally from Brazil. So, if you’re a Portuguese speaker, feel free to ask for me! :smiley:

Thanks!
Gustavo

4 Likes

Hi all,

Late to the party. Too many balls in the air!

I’m Jody and we run a small residential property management company in Australia. I’m the biggest fan of Process.St in our little company and it’s been a giant time consuming job for me trying to get it to fit what I want it to do. Worth it though. Like one of the other people who has already commented - I hate doing stuff manually - if it can be automated that’s my preference.

@pcandelario - it would be great to compare notes if you’re interested. :grinning:

5 Likes

Hi Jody, welcome to the party/community!!

Thanks for your kind words, glad to hear you’re a fan of us and automations :slight_smile:

Ellie

2 Likes

Hi folks,

Brian here from Robbins Estate Law. I help run a small estate planning & probate firm in Austin TX. We’ve been using PS for about 2+ years now, and have a couple very essential, very lengthy processes in PS. We are always looking to automate our current processes, and chat about what makes processes better overall!

7 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Kelli, I am founder and Principal Consultant at K Segretto Consulting out of Salt Lake City, Utah. We specialize in Business Consulting for Property Management Companies and the Vendors/Tech that support them! I am very operations focused, helping property managers develop, fine tune, and automate the MANY processes that fuel the industry. Its all about creating more efficiency, scaleability, and limiting liability (document everything!).

I’ve been using Process St for over 2 years now and LOVE conditional logic and automation! I love that Process St continues to innovate and would love to help provide feedback to continue shaping this powerful tool! If you are in the PM Industry and need help creating workflows, let me know! Time to elevate your property management business!

Let’s be friends!!

6 Likes

I’d love to learn more about the PM Industry in Australia! I’ve been in this industry for over 20 years in the USA!

3 Likes

I always love your thoughtful and strategic approach to workflow building… you always ask great questions and have the vision for what can be even better. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are the king of flowcharts turned Process Street workflows! Can’t wait to see how you continue to automate even more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Everyone, my name is Kevin Pauls. I am in the digital marketing industry and have primarily been using Process Street for creating fulfilment workflows that standardize SEO and web development.

I am happy to join the community, learn from everyone and help where I can!

2 Likes

Hey Kevin! That’s an awesome use case… a perfect way to capture your magic sauce and replicate results over and over again!

Ya thats why I love Process Street so much.

1 Like

Lekker man Andre :slight_smile: I’m GD, part of the Support team here at Process Street. It’s always great seeing fellow SA’cans using the platform.

1 Like

Hey Blake! Long time no chat :slight_smile: I’m just making my way into the community here. What’s going on with you?

So I’m clearly late to the party! My name is Bryan and I have a HCM Consultancy which has a Process line of business which we are nurturing into something special right now. I’ve been doing process improvement as a side practice for over 30 years (so yes, I’m kinda old :slight_smile: Process.st just did a partner profile on us if you’d like to know a little more and you can connect with me on LinkedIn here (let me know in the note you do process work!. Basically, at Improvizations we’re a team with varying experience across industries and organization sizes that LOVES to automate processes. We are hyper-focused on creating the best process management and improvement solutions on the market. As such, our entire team is constantly exposed to unique, intricate processes (across many industries and company sizes) and the associated vectors that impact them.

Bryan deSilva
Improvizations

1 Like