Hello, community! If you’re a fan of automations, we have exciting news for you
We’ve added a new Zapier action and two new triggers to help you create efficient workflows.
With the Update Task action you can:
- Set a task status to Completed (i.e. checked)
- Set a task status to Not Completed (i.e. unchecked)
- Set a task due date
The Task Ready trigger will trigger actions when:
- A workflow run starts. It will fire for each task that is not stopped, is not hidden, and is approvable (if it’s an Approval Task)
- A task is shown by a conditional logic rule
- A task is no longer stopped
- A task becomes approvable (i.e. when all tasks the Approval Task is approving have been submitted for approval)
You can now also use the trigger when a workflow run is completed to create your zaps.
Learn more about our Zapier integration here.