How Alarca Uses Process Street for Property Management Webinar

Join us for a special edition webinar where we interviewed Alarca Realty Founder and CEO Bob Abbott on how he has used Process Street to revolutionize his Property Management business.

We dove deep into Alarca’s processes to discover some of the best ways to use Process Street for Property Management as a fully remote Property Management company.

Make sure to comment below with your thoughts and questions!

1 Like

Bob,

I use Propertyware as well. Would you be willing to share your processes that you have built out?

1 Like

Continued in this thread:

@BobA

Even if you want compensation, let me know. The time I will save by not having to reinvent the wheel would be worth it. mbaron@pmimilwaukee.com

1 Like

I would be interested in working with you on checklists. We have started but at this point just trying to write everything down and then will add pictures and explanations.

1 Like

I am an inventor Ithink this platform Will take our work higher.Especiialy on-line business

2 Likes

Love to see more and more property managers using Process St. This is such a complex industry with so many moving parts - its vital to have a tool like Process St to: 1. Make sure nothing drops through the cracks and 2. Document your process - this is a great Fair Housing hack to show you treated all of your clients and customers exactly the same. Great work!

5 Likes

Really great point about not just streamlining processes to make work easier, but also to ensure consistent and fair treatment for all of your clients and tenants! Staying in compliance is one of the big reasons many companies find their way to Process Street.