Here’s another great example of all the ways you can use Process Street in your business, this time from Dodson Property Management.
- Recruiting and onboarding employees
- Screening and onboarding new tenants
- Collecting rent
- Performing legal duties (eg, litigating for unpaid rent)
- Evicting tenants in a professional and thorough manner
- Assessing maintenance costs
- Performing low-cost maintenance without bothering their clients for permission
- Creating monthly financial reports for their clients
How do you handle reporting in Process Street? What best practice tips can you share with the community?
Do you have any tips for employee processes, rent collection or any other workflows that you’re especially proud of?
Post them below!