What do you want to see from Process Street in 2021?

Here’s your time to shine! What do you want to see from Process Street in the coming year? This can be personal, or for us here at Process Street.

Let us know if there is a specific feature you want, or if you just want to do more in Process Street in 2021!

Hi Blake

I would like to see the following in 2021:

• a third type of user which is priced around a maximum of 5$ per month and only able to execute process tasks
  • actions assignable to the form fields which are triggered as soon as some changes occure on the relevant form fields. Eg. SetChecklistName which uses values of form fields. I don’t wanna use Zapier for such a requirement
  • Statistics about the usage of processes

I will get back as soon as I have more to tell.

Best regards,
Alex

Awesome ideas Alex!

To follow up on some of these, I’d love to hear more about your specific thoughts.

• Third Type of User: Technically a guest is free and can execute tasks/checklists, but cannot start them, is it the ability to initiate checklists that you are looking for, or something else?

• Form Field Actions: Not sure what to call this, but that’s a neat idea. What are some specific actions you would want available?

• Usage Statistics: This is something we are actively researching - so what specific metrics would you be interested in seeing, and in what formats?

Hi Blake

· Third Type of User: Technically a guest is free and can execute tasks/checklists, but cannot start them, is it the ability to initiate checklists that you are looking for, or something else?

• This type of user cannot edit any processes. But the user should be assignable to Groups and as such being usable in the Members form field.

· Form Field Actions: Not sure what to call this, but that’s a neat idea. What are some specific actions you would want available?

• On the first page of every process we collect information about the details of the running checklist. Eg. If the Invoicing checklist is triggered it has a generic name given by Process Street. We then collect the year and the month the invoicing is handling. The next step is that the user has to change the checklist name to eg. “Invoicing 2020/11” and confirm this by a subtask checkbox. I would like to be able to automate this by using such a process internal action called SetChecklistName. The action should be able to executed from a changed event on form fields and the action should be able to use form field values.
    eg. We have two form fields Year and Month. On the changed event of these fields we call a script method named HandleYearOrMonthChanged. The method itself calls SetChecklistName(“Invoicing - “+Year+”/”+Month)

· Usage Statistics: This is something we are actively researching - so what specific metrics would you be interested in seeing, and in what formats?

• I would like to see the number of executions of each template.
  • I would like to drill into the details of a template and see different scenarios:
  • Executions of template grouped by user
  • Executions of template grouped by Year or Month or Day- The details of a template should also show the executions by time in a bar chart (histogram)
  • I guess that you have many other figures in your system which would give a chance to get an insight into the processes usage

Best regards,

Alex

image001.jpg

1 Like

Amazing, thanks for the details. Just so you (and everyone else knows) our Product Team is silently watching this thread :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Blake

one more thing would be very nice, too.

Renaming a form field in a large process is just a pain in …

Could you integrate support for renaming form fields, please?
It would be very nice if the the places referencing a form field would be updated with the new reference by setting the new name for the field.

Best regards,
Alex

1 Like

Just want to follow-up here, because I fully agree. That’s a pretty constant hassle. Thanks for bringing it up!